Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas with the Family

December 2008

I had a terrific Christmas.

We spent Christmas Eve in Brooklyn with my Kanne Grandparents and my cousin Cali and her family. Mommy put me in pajamas because she thought I might fall asleep on the way home but I fooled her. I kept singing songs to GrandMom and Pops the whole way home! When we got home I wrote Santa a letter and left him some cookies and some carrots for the reindeer.



The next morning I woke up and Santa had come. He brought me some nice stuff including a train, a bus, and tractor trailer with two cars! I had a lot of fun with all of the new toys. (GrandMom and Pops got me a few things as well!)






The next day Aunt Martha and Uncle Chris came. They also brought presents, including 2 NEW lego trains for me. That was a LOT of fun. I had so much fun playing trains with Uncle Chris.










Sunday morning was really sad because everyone left, but I've been having a good time playing with all my toys. I'm sad again now because Mommy is talking about taking down the Christmas Tree soon!
















I can't wait until next Christmas!

No comments: