Sunday, November 2, 2008

Children's Museum

November 2, 2008
Yesterday I had a fun adventure. I went with Mommy and my friend Sam and his Mommy to the Children's Museum of Manhattan. This was my second time, but I was a lot bigger this time and a lot braver!


Sam and I first went to see the Dora and Diego exhibit. We had a lot of fun driving Tico's car.



We then went to the third floor. We both loved playing with the fire truck. We were able to dress up as fire man and take turns driving the truck. There was also a bus we could play with.




There was a really neat climbing thing in this room.



The best part of the museum was the sandbox. (Mommy didn't take pictures!) Sam and I played there for 45 minutes. We had so much fun. We also did a really fun painting.




After the museum we went to get something to eat at a restaurant.


I had a good time with Sam!

No comments: